Director of Sales for FlyFlat
FlyFlat is a 24/7, membership-free, white-glove concierge service, dedicated to saving its clients the most on international business & first class travel.
More About FlyFlat
We have built an extensive network of global travel partners that give us access to booking methods and inventory not available to the public largely through arbitraging credit card miles and points.
Since 2017, clients have been happy to return to FlyFlat for its excellence in customer service, follow through and top notch execution in even the most last minute of travel needs.
Our team is seeking to expand our executive team by bringing in a Director of Sales. We are looking for a hungry and motivated individual who not only has a history of growing companies, but has a passion for travel and improving the lives of others.
Experience and qualities we are looking for
1. 3+ years of Biz Dev in either finance, crypto, or luxury travel
2. Experience developing complex partnerships and has experience managing a pipeline and closing deals
3. Extensive past international business travel experience
4. Relationships with the following target customer segments that regularly book (2x+ per month) long haul international business/first class tickets:
a. Crypto entrepreneurs and investors
b. Conference/corporate speakers
c. Venture/Private Equity Investors with offices around the world
d. International Consultants
5. Past experience with any of the following:
a. Optimizing personal miles and points
b. Churning credit cards
c. Manufactured Spending
6. A disciplined approach to daily activity planning, setting goals and achieving success
7. Highly effective verbal and written communication skills
Remote, ideally based in a major metropolitan city in Europe. With the expectation to attend conferences and events in major cities around the world including places like Dubai, Frankfurt, and London. Preference to be based in one of those cities filled with existing clients.
1. Working directly with the COO on growth and partnerships strategy
2. Managing personal relationships/accounts for prospective clients.
3. Creating and hosting events surrounding conferences that target ideal clientele
Duties initially will include
- $60,000 - $80,000 Base Salary
- 20% Commission on Gross Sales on new business
- To earn $100,000 in commission based on target client margins, would need to bring in $600k in new business. Based on current average margins, would need to bring in 1.4m in new business to earn $100k in commission. Our average ticket costs ≈ $2,000
- Access to at cost international airfare and luxury hotels (HUGE discounts)
- Conference Travel and per diem ($2,000/month minimum budget for event attendance and accommodation based on best opportunities)
- 0.1% - 0.25% equity
3 Easy Steps To Save
Tell us your desired itinerary or destination.
Our flight concierges will begin searching for open seats and discounted prices
Within 2 hours – and usually faster –
we'll send you the best options.
What’s the Secret
Behind the Savings?
We have built an extensive network of global travel partners that give us access to booking methods and inventory not available to the public.
We buy miles and points from
businesses that don’t use them.
We use these points to book luxury flights at prices not available to the public.